The end of lock-down is announced for May for most activities. We are therefore preparing the return of our tenants to the Campus.
First step: last Friday we distributed a small stock of masks to each of our tenants. We are working to do even more before they come back to the office, our goal being to reassure our tenants and contribute to their security.
During these 5 weeks of lock-down, we prepared for the return to normal. The safety and well-being of our tenants is our priority so, in order to reassure them when they return to the office we have implemented several measures:
- Cleaning and disinfection of mailboxes, doorbells, railings, handles, elevators and common areas are still intensified
- We distributed a small stock of masks to each company on Friday
- We are organizing for hand sanitizer dispensers to be installed at each door giving access to the building from the car park or for visitors.
- We are also planning the BioOrg nebulization to purify indoor air before the end of May.
- And we hope we can do more. We will do our best to protect people, this is our guideline: people should feel good at Campus Contern
- Obviously we are on the right track if we judge by the positive and grateful comments from our tenants:
* This is very thoughtful and kind of you, thank you so much. – SWM INTERNATIONAL
* Hello and thank you for this attention. – ATOS
* Dear Campus Contern Team, thank you very much, we are very thankful for this delivery. – IFSAM
* Moien, Thank you for your kindness – ANIDRIS
* A big thank you for this beautiful and useful initiative – SHIME
ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU, STAY AT HOME AND PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.